- Application begins with an interview to determine what type of service dog would fit your needs
- Applicant must complete and submit application for review
- Applicants must agree to participate in the fundraising done on their behalf
- Applicants must have the ability to meet both the physical and financial needs of a service dog
- Applicants must be a U.S. Veteran (there is no limit on time or duration of service)
As the liaison between Veterans, the Department of Veterans Affairs and service dog training organizations, we empower Veterans by helping them partner with service dogs to transform their lives.
PO Box 173
Triangle, VA 22172
Email to request presentations or speaking engagements.